Below http://www.brownsfanshop.com/Austin-Seibert-Jersey , we analyze the snap counts and stats on offense for the Cleveland Browns’ Week 9 game against the Kansas City Chiefs.QuarterbackPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsThe best thing the Browns could have done was given Baker Mayfield a new best friend in Duke Johnson. Mayfield completed all 9 passes intended for Johnson, including two touchdowns.One thing Mayfield needs to improve on is the deep ball. He finally got a good sideline pass to Antonio Callaway, but the one to Breshad Perriman could have been on the outside shoulder. He also sailed the ball high a couple of times.Tyrod Taylor played 3 snaps while Mayfield was checked for a concussion. Per PFF, Mayfield released the ball on an average of 2.31 seconds, which was the 4th best among quarterbacks last week. On throws under 2.5 seconds, he had a QB rating of 130.0. When he held onto the ball longer, though, that rating sunk to 28.6.Running BackPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsWhat a lovely sight it was to see Duke Johnson involved as he was in the passing game. I actually thought he slipped after a couple catches too Sheldrick Redwine Jersey , but made up for it.Technically, Nick Chubb underachieved compared to what teams average against the Chiefs this year. But the problem, as described by PFF below, is that Chubb was hit too often behind the line of scrimmage.Cleveland’s running back duo did favorable with PFF. Johnson (78.4) and Chubb (75.4) had the second and fifth-best offensive grades, respectively, among backs last week. Digging deeper, they say Mayfield had a 142.4 QB rating when targeting Johnson, and Chubb’s 3.18 yards after contact was tied for the third best mark in Week 9.Wide ReceiverPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsIt was another lackluster type of day for Cleveland's receivers. Dropped passes were generally reduced http://www.brownsfanshop.com/Sione-Takitaki-Jersey , except for an early one by Damion Ratley.Breshad Perriman was worked into the offense this week and did a good job on two reverses and getting open. He nearly caught a deep bass, but the defender just barely broke it up in time.I was surprised by how little playing time Rashard Higgins was given. The only thing I can think is that he was on a pitch count with this being his first week back. Tight EndPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsWhatever catches that David Njoku made were overshadowed by his missed block leading to a sack, and his reaction after the fact.We saw progress in Duke Johnson's playing time, but not so with Seth DeValve, who was only targeted on Mayfield’s interception.Offensive LinePosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsThe Browns allowed 2 sacks and 2 quarterback hits.OL Greg Robinson played well in his first start, registering the second-best pass-blocking grade (80.5) by PFF. Eli Manning was watching TV on March 12 when he saw the breaking news that the Giants had traded receiver Odell Beckham Jr. “I just came across the [tracker] at the bottom of the screen,” Manning said, via Michael Eisen of the team website. “Started to get a few texts. That is how I found out. The reaction Greedy Williams Jersey , I wanted to reach out to him. Odell has been a teammate for five years and has been a friend. These circumstances, you think about the player involved. It is more than just a player; it is someone you have a relationship with. You think more about that person, how they are handling it and that they are OK and doing well with it.”Manning said he and Beckham — both of whom attended Isidore Newman School in New Orleans — have communicated since the trade. “I think after being in the NFL for 16 years, I don’t think there are a whole lot of surprises anymore,” Manning said. “You learn to deal with everything. You learn to adjust. You move on and do my job, do it to the best of my ability and get the players that are here up to speed. That is the great thing about football. I am excited about the players that we have and the additions that we have made. Get everyone up to speed and on the same page. Keep moving forward.”Beckham, 26, averaged 78 catches https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Howard-Wilson-Jersey , 1,095 yards and almost nine touchdowns a season in his five seasons with the Giants. Golden Tate and Sterling Shepard now become the team’s top wideouts, with Saquon Barkley at running back and Evan Engram at tight end.“Guys have to step up,” Manning said. “We have good players on this team. Talented receivers and running backs. We played the last four, five games of the season without [Beckham]. We were able to score points and move the ball. He is a tremendous player and was a tremendous player for us. There are certain things that he can do that not everyone can do, but we still have guys that can play and help us be a tremendous offense and score a lot of points.”